“Tomorrow’s leaders making a difference today. “
North Coast Young Professionals aims to provide networking and social opportunities to professionals under the age of 45, who work and/or reside in the Lake Erie Shores & Islands region. We are dedicated to finding new ways for young adults to connect with our community, grow personally and professionally. Our focus is on the principles of Connect. Lead. Impact.
NCYP was established to provide opportunities for young professionals in the Lake Erie Shores & Islands region.
Originally formed as a part of the Erie County Chamber of Commerce in order to give young professionals a chance to network, the demand to join the group expanded beyond Erie County thus prompting the creation of NCYP.
North Coast Young Professionals can be found in all walks of life. Members include government officials, financial advisors, construction managers, bankers, marketing executives, accountants, small and large business owners, media executives, real estate agents and more. With the focus of our group being networking, developing personal and leadership skills, education, and volunteerism; NCYP can provide opportunities for young professionals to grow in and with our community.
- To provide civic, philanthropic, networking and social opportunities for young professionals
- To attract and retain young talent in the north-central Ohio area
- To provide opportunities to improve leadership skills through training, planning, education and practice
- To provide an opportunity for young professionals to gain experience in a board of directors capacity
- To provide a social environment to relax after work and have a good time with other young professionals